BIM is aprocess of integrating inputs from various disciplines such as Architectural, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Fire Fighting & HVAC into a single 3D model. This 3D model helps in detecting the clashes between the disciplines & also to identify errors within in individual disciplines. Using this model, we can generate accurate coordinated 2D drawings for site execution. This 3D model can also be used to extract accurate BOQ for tendering as well as for billing purpose. The same 3D model can be used for time managementiePlanning &Scheduling called 4D and for time & cost management called 5D.
As per Architectural design inputs our BIM Architectural model includes:
• Floor finishes
• Bathroom Fixture. Etc.
• Shear walls
• Trusses. Etc
1. Residential Townships
3. Leisure & Entertainment Complexes
4. Industrial Development
5. Commercial DevelopmentServices Offered:
1. Surveys & Investigations
2. Site Planning
3. Cost Management
4. Design Proof checking
5. Road Design– Concept and Detailing
6. Earthwork, Site Grading Plans
7. Storm water Management
8. Rain Water Harvesting
9. Design of Water Supply System
10. Design of Sewerage System
11. Public Health Engineering (PHE)–Water Treatment Plant, Sewage Treatment Plant
12. Fire Fighting System
13. Power supply & External Electrification
14. Information, Communications, Entertainment &Automation system
15. Detailed cost estimation
2. Office Spaces & Multiplexes
4. Leisure & Entertainment Complexes
5. Hotels & Resorts
7. Institutional Buildings
8. Retail Outlets
9. IndustrialServices Offered
1. Plumbing Design
2. Storm Water Management
3. Fire Fighting Design
4. Hot and cold water systems
5. HVAC Design
6. Electrical Design
7. Detailed Cost estimation
8. Rate Analysis
9. Tender Documentation - Tender Drawings, BOQ, Special Conditions of Contract etc
10. Good-for-Construction Drawings
11. Detailed Project Report (DPR)
12. Bid Process Management
13. Design Supervision
14. Preparation of As-Built Drawing
1. Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing (MEP)
2. Infrastructure works at City, Township level
3. Architectural finishes and Civil works for buildingsServices Offered
1. Estimation of Quantities for above defined sectors.
2. Validation of Quantities specified in BOQ’s.
3. Earthwork estimates of Roadwork's for large scale developments like townships etc.
4. Rate Analysis With Quotations
5. Design Proofchecking
The 3D model generated in BIM is a data rich model covering all disciplines &services of construction viz. architectural, structural, MEPF & HVAC. It is a very useful tool for visualization & understanding of the project & its construction difficulties. The model encompasses all full information of each & every element of the project.
Accurate estimates is the most important aspects in any construction management and requires close focus to achieve profitability. BIM Model gives accurate quantities for each of the element in every discipline in much shorter time& in much more details. It is an accepted fact that the quantities extracted from BIM model are very accurate for working out project cost.
Once BIM model is created, we can generate 'Clash Detection' reports between the disciplines &also find errors in individual disciplines/Services. It is very important to identify all discrepancies & clashes at modeling stage itself so as to avoid any re-work & subsequent delays at actual site BIM modeling helps in avoidingrework, saves man-hours & precious time overrunand most importantly, the cost overrun.
Once the clash detections are successfully resolved, accurate 2D 'Good for Construction' (GFC) drawings can be generated from the 3D model in a very short time. In the interest of the project schedule, this helps to save time, avoids rework and minimizes drawing revisions.
BIM model helps in developing project schedule & controlling cost. In any large & long cycle projects, preparation of schedule & monitoring it are very crucial. Along with that controlling the project cost is also very important for profitability. Using BIM model, we can prepare project schedule, monitor progress & monitor cost. 4D model is a time management tool which is used for preparing schedule & monitoring the progress. One can use it to reviewthe project as Planned Vs Actual. Whereas 5D model is a time & cost management tool and is used to monitor project cost on real time basis.
• Project Cost: 5 to 8% reduction – Gives best build options & eliminates unnecessary costs
• Cycle Time Reduction: 5 to 20% reduction – Optimizes activities and reduces project construction time
• Design Co-ordination: 75 to 80% time saving in coordination activities between various disciplines
• Project Information: 60 to 70% time saving in locating documents
• Drawing Preparations: 18-20% cost saving
• Construction Material: Drastic waste reduction
• Constructability: Finds and fixes errors at modeling stage. Saves time & cost
• Project Control: Project head, project team, site team, management team referto only oneschedule and hence better control
• As-Built Drawings/Commissioning/Handover: Final ‘As-Built Digital Model’ along with final drawings can be made available for records and future maintenance purpose.
• Revit (Autodesk)
• NavisWorks (Autodesk)
• Solibri (Solibri)
• Tekla Precast
• Tekla Steel Structures
• Tekla CIP
We are highly focused on providing an integrated approach with digitalization in the construction industry. With the planning experts and a tech-savvy team, we emerged as an “On-time” project completion specialist. Digitalization through Mobile Application – INTENTO PROJECTS enables a better control and live monitoring of projects anywhere & anytime.
Planning services aims at providing maximum profits to client and completing the projects “on-time”1. Strategy Formulation
• Designing Strategy blueprint for Practical and Executable plan
• Strategy is conceived based on the tender assumptions, site conditions, existing organizational resource pool and backed by various resource productivity matrix
• Preparation of Milestones to Risk Loaded schedule with L10 WBS detailing
• Detailed schedule is prepared including Milestones, Macro, Micro detailing, Resource loading, cost loading and risk identification
• Identification of project-based resources and their timeline movement
• Detailed logistic plan is prepared based on tender stage assumptions during the preparation of resource loaded schedule. The plan includes all the aspect of logistics to execute the work as per schedule timelines
• Preparation of lookaheads using Primavera P6, ASTA Power Project, MS Project, TILOS
• Future planning is done for progress and resources using various windows of six, three, one month and fortnight
• Performance league table for stakeholders including labour contractors
• Daily mapping of the resource’s output on site and analysis by our experts to increase their productivity
• Realtime Project Health Monitor
• Intento Projects mobile app is a unique addition to the construction industry to get the analyzed site information in a simplest form. Includes health chart with progress, billing, resources details, requirements and performance across various window sections
• Resource optimization with minimum idleness / inventory
• Available resource performance mapping against timelines and required output on daily basis. Resource performance matrix is mapped, and resources are allocated based on the requirement and expectations
• Profitability of the project at any given point of time
• The resource and cost loaded schedules are monitored and studied by our planning experts to show financial health of the project
• Root cause analysis of the project events - Window analysis
• Delay analysis is done with the help of issue tracker in Intento Project app. Impact of all the issues on the project timelines are mapped and analyzed using Primavera, BIM; keeping in mind validation of EOT with / without cost implication
Schedule tracking with model
Preparation of Look-Ahead Schedules Using Primavera P6
Development of Dynamic Monitoring System & Dashboard
Detail Logistic Planning
Formulation of Execution and planning Strategy